Green Design Group
profile: why use an architect?
Whether you intend to construct a new building, expand your current facility, or adapt an existing structure to a new use, it makes sense to consult a professional who shares your concerns.
- Architects are trained to take your brief and can see the big picture – they look beyond your immediate requirements to design flexible buildings that will adapt with the changing needs of your business.
- Architects solve problems creatively – when architects are involved at the earliest planning stage, they gain more opportunities to understand your business, develop creative solutions, and propose ways to reduce costs.
- Architects can save money by maximising your investment. A well designed building can reduce your bills now and increase its long-term value.
- Architects can manage your project from site selection to completion. In many building projects the role of the architect includes co-ordinating a team of specialist consultants such as planning consultants, landscape architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, interior designers, CDM co-ordinator, and building contractors.
Architects can save you time – by managing and co-ordinating key project elements, allowing you to focus on your organisation’s activities.
- Architects can help your business – they create total environments – interior and exterior – which are pleasing and functional for the people who work and do business within them.